Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Diamond diamondgamers.net

Absolutely pumped for this game. Not sure what to do first. I feel like the amount of possibilities will be overwhelming. Too bad online won't be available for two weeks, but it will give us a chance to try the single player story.

Awesome Diamond Member diamondgamers.net Vengaboy's Avatar

BTW, I believe there is an official PS3/GTAV bundle now. Man up alpha.

I'm only about 20% through the story and as of now I give this game 9.9/10. It's a massive improvement from the previous GTA and clearly Rockstar learned from their mistakes. They knocked this one out of the park.

If you have kids, make sure they are never in the room when playing this game. That should go without saying but I already know people who started it up with their toddler in the room unprepared to be thrown into the game at start-up and immediately hear 5 F-bombs dropped. The foul language in this game is absurd. I don't really have a problem with it but compared to the previous games it's pretty absurd. So just be prepared for that. The Departed would sound like sesame street compared to the language in this game LOL.

Diamond Member diamondgamers.net AlphaQup's Avatar

fuuuuudge, i just might have to pull the trigger on this damn thing sooner then I would have liked. is it worth 300 bucks in credit card debt? haha.

Diamond Member diamondgamers.net fxckingarto's Avatar

I recently got GTA V and have gone bat shit crazy with the game (hence why you haven't seen me on any of the Diamond Servers) I'll be on later tonight but if ya wanna add me on PS3 and want to cause some mayhem my PSN is Gemio91. Happy Gaming!!!

I beat the game already. Still got some side stuff to do, but main story is done. Game is awesome. Is it worth buying a system for. That's up to you. Downside is..PS4 comes out november and Sony says NO to backwards compatibility. If you're going to get some other games too then go for it. Bundle is still 269 on amazon

I'm a little over half way through. I guess it would depend on your situation whether buying a console for a specific game would be worth it. I bought a 360 to play Deadrising and I loved it. Although I no longer own a functional 360 and I'm on my 2nd PS3 (the first one still works fine)

I would tell people to do it because the game is great and I couldn't care less about other peoples money. GTA V is game of the year. Also excited for Watchdogs but I think GTA V can sit comfortably as GOTY

Buying the bundle after work today... I've heard waaaaay to many people say it's amazing for me to be missing out on it. $270 isn't bad either, especially with a 500gb hdd. I'm sure there are other fun games out for the ps3 right? lol. It'll be worth it I think.
    HRRRRMWHAAAAAAANT!

Good. Do it. Today. You wont regret it. You gonna order the Amazon bundle or just pick up the regular bundle after work?

If you have the money HDD doesn't matter. I took my 160 and upgraded it to a 1TB. Very simple

I know, I did it with my old ps3. I have pleanty of old smaller hdd's laying around, im going to rip the 500gb out and put in a 250 or something to small in there and use the 500 as a backup for my comp lol. need that 500gb for all my music/movies.

i'll just get it off amazon prolly, unless somewhere locally has the bundle for that price as well.
    HRRRRMWHAAAAAAANT!