Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Administrator diamondgamers.net Rusty's Avatar

Hi Coolest,

You were flagged by our system for a H3lios aimbot. It detects when a user hits the same area within a hitbox using x, y, z coordinates. You have 2 hours in game with an accuracy of 40+% as marines.
    This is an unheard of accuracy rate - especially from someone as new as you. This is not normal.
    You know the NS2 game mechanics quite well, so if this is a smurf account ( which I'm guessing ) please message me in steam to discuss.
    Would you mind also removing your privacy settings from your steam account so I can do more verification.

Thanks.

Junior Diamond

I am more than willing to livestream my gameplay if that would help.

Junior Diamond

Will streaming be sufficient? Sorry for being persistent, I would like to play again in your server is all.

I also looked up "H3lios aimbot" and I assume you're speaking of the commercial hack distributor whose main coder is a German named "Helios", further googling indicates that they have never supported NS2 because the monetary return would not be worth developing the hack for a brand new engine.

Hi Juicy,

There are a few hacks out there, I won't point people to them, but they do exist. You can view a few recordings on Youtube if you hunt around enough.
    Again I ask for you to remove your privacy from your steam profile so I can look into it. Is this a smurf account?

Junior Diamond

me again

banned just a couple minutes ago on the classic server for what I assume was a misunderstanding ("trolling"). seeing as how the first thing I did after joining was go gorge and drop two RTs, I don't believe it has to do with my gameplay.

I made three chat messages, none of which I could possibly construe as trolling in my head. note I only believe the ban was for this reason because that was what people were complaining about "zezebox" for.

the chat messages from my client log:
    Chat All - turtsmcgurts: gorge cant bhop in this it looks like (i have the most hours as alien on gorge, anybody who plays with me can attest to this, so of course I was saddened about bunnyhop not being ported over from NS1)
    Chat All - zezebox: so this is ns1
    Chat All - turtsmcgurts: minus the movement mechanics it seems (again, just commenting on what I said earlier. edit; plural because I do not believe marine circle jump or wall strafe are in NS2c either)
    Chat All - zezebox: i dont understand you are playing with an engine that isnt spark engiine to play this game
    Chat All - zezebox: if you wana play ns1 go play ns1
    Chat All - turtsmcgurts: you mean source engine? (his sentence confused me, so I attempted to correct him (but I was wrong anyway, it was gold source)

banned maybe a minute or two after that.
    Last edited by turtsmcgurts; 07-05-2015 at 11:01 PM.

Turts, turts, aadic68, black*, turtsmcgurts.
    So much googling, so much information, so many bans.. Why does everyone ban you? some say trolling, others are hacking /exploiting / ram injections and a few for disrespecting admins.
    You are all over forums on your old and current steamid's You are plastered on cheating forums, scripting forums, etc. Your profile is hidden, and you never made it public upon my request.
    I'm not certain that this is all because you are hacking and just really good at hiding it. But man - you need to stop getting banned.
    http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...709568&page=69

Luckily for you, this ban wasn't for hacking. It was for trolling. I know you probably don't care, but I spend a lot of cash, and time on NS2 - and the NS2 Classic server is costly in both areas.
    ---
    You were banned because It looked to me at the time that you and zezebox both entered the server at relatively the same time and were feeding each other. I even had three people ask you both? to leave because people didn't want to hear it. What you put in your pastebin was more chatter from zezebox about the "NS1 server" - and it was apparently obvious at the time that he would rather disrespect 1000's of hard worked hours than just enjoy the experience. You just happened to chime in - which caught my attention.

Your Steam account - STEAM_0:0:16568932 has been banned from sourcebans many times. for everything from inappropriate language, to disrespecting admins to hacking/cheating.
    That being said - this isn't about hacking. But respect.

After reviewing the actual raw log files, I realize your comments may have been bleeding into zezebox's trolling. I can see your argument you posted above as legitimate. As such your ban has been lifted. Please note that I am doing this in good faith to you, but please be respectful when on our servers. There have been no further flags on DMD servers - from your Juicy or the turts account.
    So Turts. you are once again welcome back - to play with your friends.

Also as a side note you can bhop. You just need to go to your general options and enable Advanced Movements ( turns on NS1 movements )
    Just remember turts - have some respect for sysops. This isn't TF2 where servers are a dime a dozen. This is a game in which is very costly for us server admins to run. I don't make a profit, and by taking all the time to deal with issues that come up - means less time I have to create new content. The next time someone is negative in the server, I'm hoping the logs will show some genuine positive remarks from you to assist with the negativity that comes up. You can also get VIP which would help me to see that you are genuinely interested in supporting the community.

Zezebox has received a 14 day ban.

~Rusty

Junior Diamond

I appreciate you lifting my ban, thank you.

I would like to address my various bans in TF2 since this is the second time i've seen you bring it up. I played TF2 competitively at a high level, I was pretty damn good at it. TF2 has a sniper class which, unlike NS2, can one-shot any class at any range with a headshot. You can see how a good player oneshotting people over and over putting them into a ~15 second spawn queue might annoy them. Again, I would have considered myself a top x sniper in my prime, so whenever I would join a public server and decide to play that class, unless the server knew me it wasn't uncommon for them to believe I was hacking. I don't mean this in a mocking tone, but you were wrong about me hacking on your server and I was unbanned. If this was TF2 I may have not been so invested in clearing my name with a specific server because, as you just said, This isn't TF2 where servers are a dime a dozen., I probably would have just went to a different place. This isn't realistic in NS2. Some friends of mine play in your server, and it's one of the few that runs fairly normal player counts and custom maps which I enjoy, so of course I went the extra mile to be able to come back.

Yes, I was banned for other reasons and I was especially obnoxious in some of the unban requests. I was 13 years old in 2008, which is where I see most of my bans (08 09 according to google), i'm not saying I shouldn't have been held responsible for being a dick, but I was 13 and exceptionally good at something... saying I had a huge ego would be a understatement.

Also as a side note you can bhop. You just need to go to your general options and enable Advanced Movements ( turns on NS1 movements )
    Good to know, i'll make sure to turn it on.

I'm not positive what that link is supposed to show, based on your context that i'm posting some sort of hack or script? Yes, those are scripts, but that is using the official source engine scripting language that is supported in any source engine game, all you do is put it in your player config.

You were banned because It looked to me at the time that you and zezebox both entered the server at relatively the same time and were feeding each other.
    Ah, I see how this may have been interpreted. Rest assured I do not have him on friends list, just poor timing on my part.
    Last edited by turtsmcgurts; 07-06-2015 at 04:00 PM.

Junior Diamond

Hello,

Got votekicked/banned 2 times for no justifiable reason. The voter was always HALAL SNACKBAR (he actually always tries to kick me whenever he's present). Attached is a recording of the first time.

https://youtu.be/QKgEhUQhTUI

Thanks,
    NovoRei.

Junior Diamond

I got kicked from the server for being AFK from about end of the game to start, so a good 5-6 minutes. I'm assuming this counts as a ban since I'm not able to join when the server isn't full. Revoke please? When I came back to the game I accidentally voted yes too. \_(ツ)_/

kicks are about 15 mins or 30 min bans. It's vanilla