Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Administrator diamondgamers.net Rusty's Avatar

Zimph: I got banned a couple days ago
    Zimph: or votekicked or w/e
    Zimph: I was wondering how long that lasted?
    Zimph: if you're wondering for what, I recycled IP's when I joined and there was a stalemate last stand
    Zimph: and nobody was in the chair
    Zimph: so I deserved it
    Zimph: I was just wondering how long it lasted

Ban is now removed.

Junior Diamond

I was banned after a conversation went poorly with Rusty. Rusty has a copy of the conversation but I could post it myself upon request. Previously I had been kicked from the server, but that was not the cause for ban. A friend I play with often really enjoys the DMD community so I am making the request to become unbanned so we are able to play on the server and she doesn't feel bad if she plays here. I have no issues at all with anyone from DMD and that is obvious by my posting here that I would like to resolve all issues. In the future, I can avoid this ban by not speaking to some individuals, avoiding the possibility of confrontation or offense.

If my IP is needed. It should be attainable from this post via being a moderator.
    Last edited by `x`; 12-20-2013 at 08:45 PM.

Junior Diamond

Didn't things go from bad to worse when you started to troll the forum?

Tournament Captain diamondgamers.net h3adak3's Avatar

sounds like you just need to control your temper home slice, ill back this one.
    First listen, then understand, then seek to be understood.

Junior Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by ThugginLuv View Post
    Didn't things go from bad to worse when you started to troll the forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by h3adak3 View Post
    sounds like you just need to control your temper home slice, ill back this one.
    Why am I being accused of things I had nothing to do with? I don't even know about the subject you are bringing up. Everything in my instance was brought up in my post. At this point you are accusing me of things I have nothing to do with and without any proof on top of that.

There is also circumstantial evidence to suggest I had nothing to do with these other matters, such as my IP. My IP should be visible to forum moderators. At the same time, I don't intend to post something quasi-private (such as my IP) in a public place. I can't put it any more clearly than that.
    Last edited by `x`; 12-22-2013 at 01:40 AM.

Diamond Sysop diamondgamers.net Lust's Avatar

IP's can be changed. Not many people have a non changing (static) IP.

IP's pretty much mean nothing as far as evidence goes unless the same person has it twice. :P

(Just sayin!)
    I am the SysAdmin for DiamondGamers, if you find a server that is not updated or is having problems, please send me a PM and let me know right away so we can get it taken care of.

Junior Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by Lust View Post
    IP's can be changed. Not many people have a non changing (static) IP.

IP's pretty much mean nothing as far as evidence goes unless the same person has it twice. :P

(Just sayin!)
    That's why I said circumstantial evidence and not evidence. It does mean nothing as far as evidence as you said but is circumstantial evidence. If you were to get into details on the different ways that IP's could be altered, then the conversation would become convoluted. At the same time, there is nothing flat out linking me to the occurrences that some seem to already be blaming me for. With as much information is known, under the same logic that is being used to blame me, anyone can be blamed for the occurrences. I'd like for this to be the last post I defend myself due to a blaming that hasn't merit.

So far without proof, I am already being painted as the bad guy. This post in itself may seem to upset people over how I defend myself but I'd prefer we stay on track and get back to why I posted here in the first place; the server ban that I'm hoping to have removed.
    Last edited by `x`; 12-22-2013 at 07:47 AM.

Junior Diamond

Well hello.

I got kicked from the game at the beginning and I don't know why... I was the first marine in the game (strong computer = fast loading) on the map Docking and i got kicked when I was walking in the map... I didn't really understand why I got kick and if I broke some rules of something I'm really sorry... I actually don't understand the video about t (English is not my native language). Can you tell me why please?

Oh and my name in the game is: DarkZenith
    Last edited by eragonlink; 02-20-2014 at 07:48 PM.

Awesome Diamond Member diamondgamers.net Vengaboy's Avatar

@eragonlink

If you are talking about last night, it was probably due to our Captains Night which takes place every Monday and Thursday. We typically alert everyone in the server 15min prior that this is happening and there will only be 16 slots available. They fill up quickly and my guess is you joined right after the slots got filled after which we empty the server (ask nicely to leave or be kicked) and let the 16 players rejoin using the password they received with their slot reservation. Sorry you were kicked without notice but it was probably bad timing. Thanks for joining the forum to post this and if you want to be included in upcoming Captain Nights, check the calender here or join our Steam group for announcements.
    "fat beezy"

Junior Diamond

I got kicked from the server ~10 minutes ago and each time I attempted to reconnect, so I assume it's a ban. As for reason, I wasn't told in chat or voice. DMD Rusty was in spectator so I imagine it was he who applied it.

According to the "Rule Video", I did not do anything wrong. I hadn't said a word, had the most kills and did what I was told by the commander (only saying this to show I was helpful to the team). Thanks