Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator diamondgamers.net Rusty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlStaysHome View Post
    Could there be a way for one-time donators to use the Elite base for a short time? Maybe a week or something after their donation is received?
    You can buy access to it for a month, and then cancel it.

Could we get a list of all the vehicles, so we can look through them and see what we want to buy before we pay for it? I know you were working on doing this in game, but maybe something on the forums we can browse? Maybe with both images and stats, such as cargo capacity or general guidelines about speeds?
    Any chance we could change a coastal trader to a regular trader set up? Add it around the boat trader maybe? Or add one?
    I have NPC's in all the fuel stations and Nathan is adding medical supplies. What exactly were you thinking item wise ?
    Let me say that nothing has to change for me to keep enjoying this server. Sincerely, you guys are rocking it! I'm telling all my friends. Both of them. But I run into things playing and wonder if there could be changes, and figure since you asked then I would offer.
    We appreciate the feedback. We're always working to improve our relationship with our player base and it's important to get the feedback as it allows us to modify things when needed. Thank you!

Junior Diamond diamondgamers.net AlStaysHome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    I have NPC's in all the fuel stations and Nathan is adding medical supplies. What exactly were you thinking item wise ?
    You are always one step ahead of me! As for items on a coastal trader, I would honestly prefer a full trader set up. Guns, supplies, vehicles, all of that! Barring the full thing, I think a place to sell guns would help out after respawn. Being able to buy a vehicle, even something as simple as a motorcycle or ATV, would greatly improve the chances of getting back to your body. Especially if you died close to restart. And, as always, this is just a suggestion. I'm happy with it as is! I just keep getting down to the wholesaler and run out of cash, or brought a little less than I needed.
    Just call me Al.

Can you guys add Justin Beiber with a dildo in his mouth into the AI missions, it would be nice to shoot him.

Administrator diamondgamers.net Rusty's Avatar

The Goldcoins Militarized server is up.
    Take a peak and let me know what you think.