Diamond Member diamondgamers.net

Guild Policy and Procedures

Whether you are already in the Diamond Alliance, or are simply just checking out our website for info, then I would like to say welcome! In this Forum I will explain what direction I plan for this guild to go!

First off, this is going to be mainly a PVE guild. End game raids are the goal here. When we get enough to level cap, we will be forming raid groups! Even though this seems so far away since the game has just launched, just know that in time we will get there, and we will get there together.

Now I know that the demand for PVP is pretty high considering the immense size of Cyrodil, and its fascinating strategy involved. My plan to satiate your lust for PVP will to host guild PVP nights. Basically we will storm those castles together!

Since most who visit this forum to begin with are going to be low levels, our main focus right now is adventuring together. We are a friendly guild, and I intend to keep it that way.

Weekly guild meetings will be held so that people get a chance to discuss, as well as shape the outcome of this guild.

Lastly, a few rules.

1) Be respectful. The way we act dictates the alliances we make. So keep a level head.
    2) Always obey the chain of command. If you have an issue with an officer, come directly to me.
    3) Have fun. That is what we are all here for, enjoy yourself!
    Last edited by TheSeventhSense; 04-02-2014 at 04:10 AM.