Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator diamondgamers.net Rusty's Avatar

Positions are now filled. Thank you to all for applying. I'll keep this thread open for those that want to apply for the next round.

Junior Diamond

Hai tharr.

I would like to apply for admin.

You know some of my qualifications already... One which Im unable to talk about openly.

Here are a few of the others:

I have run multiple servers in the past for multiple games, quite a few were a big hit/successful.

I'm mature, fun, goofy, can be serious when it's required and I get shit done.
    I've also played NS2 quite a bit in the time I have owned it... Also friends with 3+ Admins that are level 2 or higher.

Let me know soon!

-Snow/Lust

Junior Diamond

I know I am not exactly the most active person around, but I am usually on every other night or so at a later hour, and never really see many admins. So I would like to apply for level 1dmi an so that I could help moderate and keep the server clear of trolls and keep an open and friendly environment to those that are regulars, and even the new players on the server. Thanks for reading this.

Junior Diamond

I upvote Teemo not because he is a terrible champion but because he is an awesome guy.

Junior Diamond

I would like to apply for the job even though I don't have enough hours played ATM (only have about 2hrs) though I will definitely try and get to know the community better and learn how the game works. Just by going through some of the forums here's what I have seen. You all have known each other for quite awhile and only have a few newcomers. NS2 is clearly DMD's main game that they put a lot of thought and time into creating the server/ community. You are currently trying to expand into other games such as APB reloaded, LoL, Dota2. I have been an admin on a Rust server and am going to be an admin on another when he gets his server. I have run multiple guilds/ clans in MMO city builders IE Thrist of Night (discontinued game) Wartune, The Godfather, and Call of Camelot (discontinued playing) and one or two others. I am reasonable and would love to help DMD grow in both size and glory (if you ever become a competitive clan that is). I hope you put some thought into considering me even though I like gameplay time and am new to DMD. I hope to use my skills to help DMD as much as I can.

Diamond Member diamondgamers.net Leprachaun's Avatar

Ummm burr ya

I would like to be a moderator, I know most of the people/most know me on the server and I have played on the DMD server since the 1st day i got ns2 and has been my favorite server since. I attempt to be nice, don't know how well that goes, but still try. I have been in top 10 on server every time I've looked(even tho that prob dont matter)((just dont know what else to say)). I see myself as a decent player and have been scrimming with DMD a lot lately.

Awesome Diamond Member diamondgamers.net Vengaboy's Avatar

From banned to moderator... this is the success story Diamonds need
    Truly inspiring stuff Pro77
    "fat beezy"

Awesome Diamond Member diamondgamers.net

Quote Originally Posted by Vengaboy View Post
    From banned to moderator... this is the success story Diamonds need
    Truly inspiring stuff Pro77
    lel Pro77 u naughty boy