Awesome Diamond Member diamondgamers.net

Exclamation Emergency spelling announcement

I've noticed that the standard of English on both the forum and the NS2 servers has become rather lax as of late, not gonna mention any names (*cough* tap and boon, seriously go to English class). So, because I'm nice, I'm gonna give everyone a free spelling lesson. This is one-time only, usually I charge $50 per half hour (has a happy ending )

The word 'your' is used like this in the example 'i love your beautiful face demon'.
    1. You're means 'you are' as in 'you're a fgt tap'.
    2. Of does not mean off. For example you don't say 'fck of' you say 'fck off'.
    3. There is a difference between lose and loose. You do not say 'I'm gonna loose my virginity'. No, you say 'I'm gonna lose my virginity' Loose is used for this: 'My pants are loose.'

Now here's the tricky part for those of you who are more challenged:

4. There is used to say 'look over there tap you fkin fgt'
    5. Their is used to say something belongs to someone. For example: 'no, that's their phone'
    6. The word 'they're' is like 'you're', it means they are. 'They're such fgts'

Just a friendly announcement from your local spelling police. You are welcome Master Rusty.

Diamond Member diamondgamers.net AlphaQup's Avatar

it hurts my brain cells to read some of the stuff some people type. learning the difference between a few simple words (there, their etc.) instantly jumps my perception of your intellegence ten fold. wrong use = you're a poopnose.

on a side note, fgt's is still acceptable right? God forbid it's not alright to leave a few letters out when calling someone a fgt.

Diamond Member diamondgamers.net

Your absolute gold Demon. Keep up the hilarious posts.
    Btw I'm thinking about signing up for the 50$ lesson, how soft are your hands?

Diamond Member diamondgamers.net Wiggly's Avatar

Your use of "so" and "because" in the start of your second sentence is redundant and beginning a sentence with "so" is closer to slang. In addition, your third sentence is not properly ended. Furthermore, I contest your use of pants as the subject for the third example when foreskin is a much more vivid example. I hereby appeal to the committee of our local spelling police department and have your qualifications for this position investigated. Good day.
    TAP: i don't make any mistakes i am the one who leads the team

Diamond Member diamondgamers.net

Demon, you've been served!

Awesome Diamond Member diamondgamers.net

So, because (yes i went there) wiggly is a fgt i will pretend i didnt read what he said (*sniff* *sniff* ). Hahaha boon i hope you said 'your' on purpose, and no my hands are rough, trust me its better that way!